New Track Bike

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
This is my "new" track bike. I haven't picked it up yet, but just wanted to share my excitement.

Best of all........It's a Suzuki GSXR-600, so I'm still kinda in the family.
laugh.gif

Specs:
1998 Suzuki GSXR-600, clean title, fully race prepped with a LOT of extras such as a complete set of spare rims/tires, extra tail section, extra lower fairing, post crash related parts, extra brake pads, tools, service manual, and front/rear pit bull stands.

I lucked out and talked to an old friend that used to race and asked him about possible bike leads. Come to find out, he's getting out of racing and was getting ready to sell his bike. I've had this one in the back of my mind for a while now, and finally decided to go ahead and take it. The price was REALLY good, and it allows me to do quite a few more track days than I planned, and still get new tires for it.

When I pick it up, I'll be posting pics in a new thread.
cool.gif

Behold...stkr's new track weapon
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119891673 -->

98_GSXR_600_web.jpg

good for you man, ive been toying the idea myself. a track bike and a stunt bike. but im glad to see you got yours. make sure to post some post buy pics for us to drool over.

Congratulations! That bike looks PERFECT! Tear it up Jim!!!!
biggrin.gif
I hope you still find time to post up track pics for me!!!
What do your online MotoGP buddies think of you ridng in REALITY??

Nice weapon stkr!!! I guess we'll forgive you since you're sticking with Suzuki...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome...you'll have a blast with that!
cool.gif

Congratulations!  That bike looks PERFECT!  Tear it up Jim!!!!  
biggrin.gif
  I hope you still find time to post up track pics for me!!!
What do your online MotoGP buddies think of you ridng in REALITY??
Believe it or not...quite a few of them actually ride/race themselves. I will definitely be posting pics as I progress.

First thing is to get some vinyl graphics/stickers for it. It's a blank canvas right now.
wink.gif

Nice weapon stkr!!!  I guess we'll forgive you since you're sticking with Suzuki...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome...you'll have a blast with that!  
cool.gif
Thanks M
cool.gif
I was actually headed to the dark side but I just couldn't do it. The bike was just way too green.
laugh.gif

Almost.....
wow.gif

DSC_0841sm.JPG

cool.gif

laugh.gif

Look out Hayden boys.......STKR gonna be running up on 'ya soon....Looks good, Jim...Have a blast and be safe!!!

Back