New toys

Yes, if it's 1.5" to wide for a Busa I'm wondering what it WILL fit. My PB is set almost all the way out, might go a little wider but not 1.5".

Its Ok guys, the stands have to be adjusted. I think Michael is working on it. I had to smash my stand slightly when I first got it. :thumbsup:

Alrighty then

After a breif talk with my Technical advisor, a rachet strap, and 165 lbs of determination. Here are the results. :thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Still cant use my Spike Spools though, Stand is too close to the rear caliper, hits the bolt. :cry:

Thanks again for all the info, Boards under the kick stand helped alot.

000_1591.jpg

000_1592.jpg

Viola', I knew you could do it! How did it feel, kinda of scary at first? Just remember to put the side stand down before you lower the rear stand. You dont want to stand there balancing the bike while trying to lift a foot to push the stand down. :whistle:

Cool, we did it!

And yes, ALWAYS leave the kickstand down!

When it's time to lower, turn the bars to the left, for the lean. Kickstand will drop right on your wood...:rofl:

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ahh, they're adjustable stands...:rofl:

Just so we all know, NO these were not adjustable stands, ( cant be looking stupid here ), Now if adjustable you mean taking a rachet strap to either side and bringing it together to 11" ( 15" to begin with ) and then when releasing they sprung back out to 14" then yes I guess you could call them adjustable.

Interesting, I bought one of the Suzuki brand stands last week and had the exact same problem, stand was about 1 1/2 inch too wide for my spools. I didn't want to risk breaking a weld by bending it so I've got them ordering me a powerstands stand instead.

Good deal.:thumbsup:
Have you tried that front stand yet?

Have not actually lifted the bike with it, ( I will have someone here to steady the bike before that happens ) But I did set it in place and both tabs do meet up with the holes in the bottom of the forks, so its looking good.

Back