REDLINE STANDS

1 BAD 2K

Registered
I recieved my Redline Swivel stand set about a month ago and I would like to go on record in saying "these are some awsome stands." I really LOVE these stands!! I have a small garage that has your typical stuff in it but I also keep my Busa, Honda Shadow ACE and my PT Cruiser in it. So as you can tell I don't have alot of room and I can barely walk around when everything is in it.

These stands make it so easy to lift, turn around and put my busa in the corner. It takes less then 10 minutes to do, that's a 1/3rd of what it use too. These stands are made of Heavyduty tubing but are still light enough that my daughter can pick them up. Also they are so easy to use I let my 11yr. old daughter chock my busa and all I did was hold to handlebars.

I can truly recomend these stands. If your in my area feel free to stop by my house and try them yourself! OH this trend is worthless without pic's so here's a few, sorry for the quility.

front_swivel.jpg

Great write up on a great product.

Ian(owner of RLS) is a good friend of mine and I have been using his stands for several years.

I want to get these stands but worried about how sturdy they hold the bike when pushing it around? It does provide great mobility, but does it hold the bike good?

Back