REDLINE STANDS

AES

Registered
Hey guys I was looking at these redline stands and i was wondering if we get any kind of discount.

Never seen those, Just make sure they're good quality. I have Pitt Bulls.
beerchug.gif

i don't think so but they help fund the site...i've got one of their rear stands, seems to be really well built
beerchug.gif

i just bought a front and rear swivel stand. Its supposed to be pretty nice stuff..... theres a link to their homepage here somewhere.

i like the look of the swivel ones but just have a regular one...let us know how it works out, i may have to upgrade
beerchug.gif

Redline Stands

Just got mine this weekend and they are built strong and work very well for me because I have a small garage and I store my bike in the corner. The only thing I noticed about the stands is, if you bike is lower then stock it's a little hard to line up the arms on your spools because the flange were the wheeles bolt to gets in the way. Other then that I'm GOOOD
super.gif
pic's this weekend

the stands made it in, what i dont understand is he recieved the order monday and shipped them FED EX. They were here Tueday at noon, WOW>..... anyway got them out of the box and MAN are they nice. The finish is a glossy black. The construction of the stands are extremely sturdy and HEAVY. The wheels are actually a real good product in themselves. they dont lock up or hang up. I put the bike on the stands and pulled it across the garage floor with almost no effort. NOW, having said all that i will say, they are a little overpriced for what they are BUT noone else is building what they are selling and i gotta admit, except for the price tag, they are great

PICS ON THE WAY

looks good
beerchug.gif
so the swivel stands work as advertised?

yeah i climbed all over it after i got it up on the stands, i literally tried to push it off the stands but it just glided across the floor.... if anyone decides to purchase the stands talk to "IAN" he will get you lined out...

Back