Redline Stands

BIGSMOOTHH

Donating Member
Registered
As some of you may know, I was the lucky winner of an industrial front stand from Redline Stands in December for guessing how many stands they had in stock.  

I already had a Redline rear stand (that I won in a raffle...thanks cap
whistling.gif
) so this set me up nice.

I FINALLY had an occasion recently to get my baby out and get some pics of her on the stand and figured Id share em and...in the process...give Ian and Redline Stands a

HUGE SHOUT OUT!!!!!!

Now lets see if Im too retarded to attach pics.

DSC00410.jpg

Nice setup. I prefer the triple-tree front stands myself. I would have gotten a set from Redline if they made them when I bought my 08. I will be looking to them for stands for my Busa's next stablemate.
beerchug.gif

Make it REAL easy to work on your bike. Makes everything easier from changing a tire, chain, brakes, flushing fluids, taking plastic off, everything.
Very nice.

Yea I figured for that kind of stuff it would be great. I thought that maybe it was easier on the bike to keep it off the ground or to keep it straight up(instead of slanted with peg) while storing for some reason..
beerchug.gif
thanks

Yea I figured for that kind of stuff it would be great. I thought that maybe it was easier on the bike to keep it off the ground or to keep it straight up(instead of slanted with peg) while storing for some reason..
beerchug.gif
 thanks
if you were keeping the bike up for a while, it could save flat spots on the tires... kinda depends on the time you have it "stored" and the tires

also when you park on the stands, it takes up a bit less room. If you are just looking for a "parking" station, look at the baxley or condor rigs, they are much better for that than a stand
cool.gif

Back