My New Toy

keithsgsxr

Registered
I have been trying to post some pics of my new toy (2008 hayabusa)but I've been having problems posting them here...so until then you can check it out on my myspace page myspace.com/edge2edgeracing...hope you enjoy and I hope to figure out how to get some pics posted here.

Welcome bro!! Your gonna love it here!

Lookin at ur myspace, ur no newbie to the bike. Have fun with it! What kinda issues u havin with the pics?

Welcome to the org family and try to open them in paint and resize them in the stretch and skew part like 30/30 and go from their goodluck with it
beerchug.gif

Thanks 99'Busa ...I might have to take you up on that if I can't get it figured out...Its making me craaaaaaaaaazy!!...I don't have this problem normally...hopefully soon

there are other ways and other photo sites but this is the way I do it when mine are too big of files

go to flickr.com and get a free acct. upload......right click photo......click on properties.....highlight the http:..whatever..........right click again and click on copy......go back to thread and right click in reply area and click on paste........highlight it 1 more time.......click on the image button.......click add post......done

Back