New Toy

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to show off my new toy, I finally broke down and got something with a little pulling power. Make it easier for me to take the bikes up to Daytona every other weekend.

2004 Chevy Silverado crew cab.. Cant wait to put my Hayabusa.org sticker in the back window..

DSC00921__Small_.JPG

oh yeah, to make it motorcycle related..here is a pic of my lid..
laugh.gif

DSC00913__Small_.JPG

Daytona bound on May 8-9, cant wait to put her to the test...Have a 7x14 enclosed bike trailer also...:D

Pretty nice for a Chevy.........hehehehehe, just kiddin....Good lookin' truck, even though I'm a ford man, myself. Which motor did you get? I hear from my customers that the new 6.0 liter pulls like a sumbit*h.....

You're a fortunate man, my dad has a Silverado and that puppy can pull it V8. I'm curious to see what that Dodge Ram feels like. It's kind growing on me, but I love the Harley Davidson Edition of the Ford F-150. Nice truck Ridercoach.

Thanks Big, I got the 5.3 L V8. It pulls its own.. I am a die hard ford man. But when I got to the dealership(s) they would not budge on price. For what I wanted it would of cost me 30,000 plus my trade negative equity. The sales man told me that maybe he can get 1000 off the price. I told them to fly a kite. Went to doge, the dodge is a sweet truck, same size back seat as my Chevy but has what they call Quad Cab, four separate outside door handles. I test drove it, very nice. Then I went to Chevy. They gave me 3500 cash back and swallowed 80 % of my negative equity on my trade. Dodge was willing to match it, but looking at dodge gas mileage made me cringe. Dodge is getting 12 MPG in the city when Chevy is getting 17. With the way prices are going on gas Chevy was the wise choice, plus it tows as much as the dodge. The Chevy also comes with dual climate control as a standard. Any one with a wife/girlfriend will know how important this is
biggrin.gif
So Chevy got my money, I payed less than sticker, little more than invoice but was able to dump my negative equity without paying a ridicules amount. Granted in my heart I am a Ford man, but Ford needs to get on the band wagon and remember there Sh*t does stink every now and then and stop charging an arm and leg on there fleet of trucks.

you can only get the 6 liter V8 in the 3/4 ton, or ton truck...

well .. wait.. you can technically get it in a half ton truck.. but it's only in the SS truck.

You'll love that Chevy so much you won't be able to look at another ford Msf.. haha.

those new 1/2 ton crew cabs are like cadillacs only smoother with more power... just awesome.

Back