Got a new toy

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
So for the last 2 years, me and the girlfriend have both been driving full size gas guzzlers. She was in a '03 Suburban and I've been driving a '99 F250. Both gas motors. Suburban got 15 mpg average and the F250 gets about 10 mpg. 9 if I'm pulling a light trailer. We've come to the agreement that we'll sell the F250 which I own outright and buy her a small car. Acura, Honda, Toyota or something of that sort. And today I traded in the Suburban for a 2004, F350, crew cab dually with the 6.0L diesel. Gets about 15.5 mpg. Looks brand new. Picked it up for 33K. They gave me 20,200 for the Suburban and book is roughly 17,500. I owed 14,700 so I had some equity in it. All in all, I'm happy and the girlfriend is happy. Now I just have to find someone to buy the 250 and I'm set.
Well here's the pics.
8ec509bb.jpg

Banks Monster exhaust already installed. 4" cat back with a 5" tip.
89264c10.jpg

<!--EDIT|Dakkine2
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150499465 -->

Nice truck.

Like I always say go big or go home! And that thing is BIG! What does she put out with the Banks Exhaust and I am assuming a chip?

Sweet truck man,now you just need the 6 gun kit (if it doesnt already have it) and a little propane injection and you will have your very own 8000lb rocket ship,lol.

Man - nice truck! Matches the bike too!
thumbs-up.gif

So for the last 2 years, me and the girlfriend have both been driving full size gas guzzlers. She was in a '03 Suburban and I've been driving a '99 F250. Both gas motors. Suburban got 15 mpg average and the F250 gets about 10 mpg. 9 if I'm pulling a light trailer. We've come to the agreement that we'll sell the F250 which I own outright and buy her a small car. Acura, Honda, Toyota or something of that sort. And today I traded in the Suburban for a 2004, F350, crew cab dually with the 6.0L diesel. Gets about 15.5 mpg. Looks brand new. Picked it up for 33K. They gave me 20,200 for the Suburban and book is roughly 17,500. I owed 14,700 so I had some equity in it. All in all, I'm happy and the girlfriend is happy. Now I just have to find someone to buy the 250 and I'm set.
Well here's the pics.
8ec509bb.jpg
Nice truck for sure but if the deasil prices there are like they are hear bewtter off with gas for milage . But if you do towing you have got the perfect beast now congrads..

Thanks for all the replys. After some further inspection, I've disovered that the exhaust is a full downpipe back exhaust minus a cat converter. This thing really moves and sounds great too.

Sweet truck! I've always wanted a Ford Dually but haven't been able to afford one yet. Prolly never will if I don't change careers.

Back