truck guys.....

It's the Ford F650. I met this guy at a gas station in Georgia who had one. All I could do was
drooling3.gif
He told me that he had just bought it and that he was going to have the power chip installed to give it more hp. I can only imagine what it costs to fill that fuggin' thing up. Oh yeah, you all should have seen the 30ft cigar boat he had attached.
bowdown.gif
Can you say "fat pockets?
rock.gif
"
biggrin.gif

Oh yeah I also told him that he needed to be at a Truck Stop with that big mutha. You don't need to be terrorizing 'regular' automobiles with that monster. I drive a Chevy Suburban and I would swear that I could almost park it in the bed section of his truck...
smile.gif

Holy Crap no...  Not that big.  I am thinking Dodge Ram 3500 with the Cummins 6 cylinder Turbo Diesel... bdm.com

Big N Badass, but not THAT big...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: "Cummins Not Cummings ... WHo KNew?"|1096906663 -->

Found some basic info on the Cummins Turbo Diesel... I dunno what a Modded Cummins Makes Torques Wise, But damn 600ftlbs @ 1600rpms and an average service life between rebuild of 350,000 miles... Cummins 600 page.

I'll prolly get the "Man this Duramax this, Or THis POWERstroke that," crowd here in a second running on about this and that, but whatever.

I like the sound of the Cummins, that's what I know... Sounds like a freakin Big Rig..
smile.gif

Gotta have a straight-axle FWD.Too many moving (read wearing) parts in the frontends of all these late-model light duty trucks.Atleast the ride nice, until they start chewing tires.

No More MonsterSpeedFreak?
rock.gif
 Pisser MSF....  Outlaw Cycle Yours Though???

Anyway, My Uncle Jerry bought an 03 Dodge Dually with a Cummings Turbo and Apparantly has been tweaking it..  I still find it funny, I mean it's just unexpected.  A big ass Diesel Dually spinning it's tires is not something you expect...  Thus far he has installed a fresh air Intake, an oversized exhaust, a fuel map computer thing (PowerCommander Type thing?), and he mentioned something about Propane, but I can only assume that's for Tailgating at Mile High Stadium or something quick disconnect BBQ Grill or something....  Anyway  I  figure what the hell, tuning and tinkering is what folks do, be it car, bike, or Diesel Truck...   He's pleased, and I wan't to see this thing, sounds like a monster.  Big ass (Crew Cab? 4-Door) Dualie from hell.  He does a lot of towing so it least it makes sense..

MSF Had some photos somewhere of a Big ole' Diesel Truck pulling the left front off the ground....

Anyway, I thought I had a point... Apparantly not...

Tbone Congrats on the New Truck, I was reading about em' and they sound nice as hell...
That Dually pullin the front tires was mine bro......that one made 312 hp and 680tq.......only a fueling computer.
Sorry to disappoint ya, but I chopped that pic....lol
This one is exactly the same but brand new.......the farm truck...lol.
Cold air inductiuon and an adjustable computer from 40 to 120hp.
Running it at max right now......next step is a set of custom injectors......that should put it at, or a hair over 500 hp.
My little cousin is building a 98 right now that will also put about 500 to the ground.....his is an extended cab shortbox.......it should run low to mid 12's.....if he can stop it from spinning....nothing for these things to lay down 150' of rubber runnin that much power/tq.
He's basically building his truck to be a hot rod.....should eat most street cars he comes across. nutn like it Rev......drops jaws like a boost Busa!!!

Oh yeah Rev.....yer uncle's puttin that propane on there for another 40 to 80hp boost!!!
If he put the right computer in there and a decent set of injectors, he'll be looking at putting well over 500hp to the ground with the propane injection.....is it an automatic or a stick......if it's a stick, be sure and tell him to set aside some $$ for a good clutch if he's running that much power.....if it's an automatic, and he wants it to last.......tell him to set aside at least $2500.......depending on how strong he wants it!!!
Make damn sure ya drive it though Rev.......yer gonna shid yer drawers bro!!!!!!

Oh yeah Rev.....yer uncle's puttin that propane on there for another 40 to 80hp boost!!!
If he put the right computer in there and a decent set of injectors, he'll be looking at putting well over 500hp to the ground with the propane injection.....is it an automatic or a stick......if it's a stick, be sure and tell him to set aside some $$ for a good clutch if he's running that much power.....if it's an automatic, and he wants it to last.......tell him to set aside at least $2500.......depending on how strong he wants it!!!
Make damn sure ya drive it though Rev.......yer gonna shid yer drawers bro!!!!!!
Propane injection sorta makes sense.... NOT, But then again it's a diesel so... I dunno... I believe he has an automatic tranny but ai really have NO idea. All I know is that it's supposed to be badass... Which really made me laugh... I was like "Badass Texas Limo" maybe...
smile.gif

Interesting stuff...

hey Tbone, I just bought a F150 sunday, It is sweet, runs smooth, it is quiet and isn't a bumpy ride at all. I love it. I normally would buy chevy, but they are just to ugle now. The ford is a sweet truck

truck2.jpg

Yea I went with this one over the full 4 door due to the bedsize on the 4door is a foot shorter. I was thinking that the busa would fit in the back of a 6 1/2 bed but it wont. If I would have know this, I would have jsut went with the 4 door 5 1/2 ft bed. I like it either way. I have everything power inside. Here in hawaii it cost me $33000 and then I got the extended warrenty so paid $35000 total for it.

Back