almost got a new toy

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
A few days ago I was at wally world and was looking at paintball guns since I have been wanting to get one. I told the wife I need one of these, and I got the usual "have you lost your mind look" and just laughed and went on with our shopping. Well before I left early yesterday I called home and told the wife to come get me and we would go see a movie as an early B-day present to myself. She was happy and said she would be right down, then said if I wanted we could go to walmart after and get the paintball gun since it was only $69 and we could afford to waste that much (evan though we are totaly broke, long story). Anyway I was all happy and went online to look up the gun I wanted The Tippmann 98 Custom and I look on ebay and see they are going for around 130-200 depending on accesories. But it was marked for only $69 at wal mart
SHOCKED.gif
I'm tottaly stoked now I am about to get a bargin. So after the movie we head over to wal mart and I am just about running to the sporting goods to get my gun.................................
bluegrab.gif

Of course the price we had seen was put in the wrong place and was actually for some other brand piece of crap gun that would probally fall apart in two days
mad.gif
the real price for what I wanted was $159.00 (out of my budget untill maybe x-mas) so ended another day with dissapointment. At leat the movie was good
pirate.gif
(no spartans though Michelle, I look real close)

So for now I will just drink beer play horse shoes, and cook some ribs for my Fathersday/birthday this weekend, but I'll be thinking of this while throwing those shoes..........

98custom.jpg

No Spartans = Michelle boycotting that film...it's my NEW rule...

Sorry, but you have to know that Wal-Mart is FAMOUS for mislabeling their merchandise, for showing something's on sale ONLY AT IT'S LOCATION, but regular price at the check-out
laugh.gif
Maybe for Christmas you'll be able to shoot your eye out
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Jun. 12 2007,10:09) No Spartans = Michelle boycotting that film...it's my NEW rule...

Sorry, but you have to know that Wal-Mart is FAMOUS for mislabeling their merchandise, for showing something's on sale ONLY AT IT'S LOCATION, but regular price at the check-out
laugh.gif
Maybe for Christmas you'll be able to shoot your eye out
laugh.gif
all_coholic.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Warwgn -
I love paintball, just a word of advice get a Tippman A-5 instead of the 98. They are basically the same gun but the A-5 has more accessories and a cyclone feed that realy cranks the balls out. It is the gun of prefrence for woodsball players that like to hit the speedball course once and a while. For the same price it realy is a better gun. But the 98 is still nice just quicker to jam. Just my 2 cents.

not many woods around here, just a lot of open desert. I plan mostly on playing with my riding buddies, I am sure it will turn into a possie style death hunt sooner or later with one of us as the victim of course we will all be on our ATV's racing after each other shooting like mad
guns.gif

(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 12 2007,13:22) Warwgn -
I love paintball, just a word of advice get a Tippman A-5 instead of the 98. They are basically the same gun but the A-5 has more accessories and a cyclone feed that realy cranks the balls out. It is the gun of prefrence for woodsball players that like to hit the speedball course once and a while. For the same price it realy is a better gun. But the 98 is still nice just quicker to jam. Just my 2 cents.
Put your ballz on ice to prevent jamming and inflict pain
laugh.gif

poke.gif

already thought of that
firedevil.gif
 got to make sure they can feel it through their chest protectors or know if they get a head shot to the helmet
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Jun. 12 2007,10:46)
(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 12 2007,13:22) Warwgn -
Put your ballz on ice to prevent jamming and inflict pain  
laugh.gif

poke.gif
Some people will do anything for wild sex!
SHOCKED.gif

Back