Got a new toy

Great truck, I sell them for a living. If the market is the same there as it is in KC, you should not have a problem selling your F-250. We sold several trucks that were taken down your way by contractors. Sweet dually,you will love it. I just sold my dually and bought a new F150 Lariet. I love my new one but I do miss the dually and so does my wife and dog!

Wicked cool.  Love to see those dualies light them up!
tounge.gif

Great truck, I sell them for a living. If the market is the same there as it is in KC, you should not have a problem selling your F-250. We sold several trucks that were taken down your way by contractors. Sweet dually,you will love it. I just sold my dually and bought a new F150 Lariet. I love my new one but I do miss the dually and so does my wife and dog!
I'm a contractor myself so it'll be a work, play and family hauler. These diesels are the hot thing right now. I looked at a crap load of 'em but nothing as nice as this with the low miles. Only has 25,000 after the ride home from Daytona. I've seen some '02 F250's with 80,000 miles for $31,000. They're almost all high mileage contractor trucks.

Hope you enjoy having your truck in the shop all the time...... Good looking truck, but bad choice on the motor. Would have been better off looking for a used 7.3L.

I hope you don't have to mess with the problems a lot of 6.0L owners have to mess with. Gotta love the blown CAC tubes, blown turbos, failed EGR systems. No room to really mod them reliably as the engine runs at 90+% efficiency stock vs. about 60% for the 7.3L.

-Kimball

I drove it last night.
biggrin.gif

My new Titan might hafta stay home for my next trip to the mountains.
tounge.gif

Thanks Dakkine...first diesel I ever drove...Baby got pull.
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

tounge.gif

Back