New toy for the Summer

00busaTX

aegri somnia, and proud member of P. E. A.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, mama and I have been waiting till we were a little more financially secure before buying any new toys. We have held off on this purchase for many years. That being said, I grew up on the water and spent summers with my family skiing, tubing, and swimming. I needed something that could handle the winds of Texas and also be able to pull my big butt out of the water on a slalom ski. So we went looking and this is what we found....

Got one heck of a deal on it. 24 ft Celebrity, brand new 2009 tandem axle trailer and a even thought the boat is a '95, the motor is a brand new long block 7.4L 454 Mercruiser with a bravo one outdrive. Needless to say, it moves, looks brand new, is fun as all get out......

96660534_2thumb_550x410.jpg

96660534_5thumb_550x410.jpg

rear.jpg

Hey buddy , you know the only thing better than having a boat is having a friend with a boat.:laugh:

NICE Mikeee!! I dont know how much use our boat is going to get this summer with the oil slick out front :down:

I may have to take yall up ont he offer to come hang out with ya for a week!! :cheerleader:

NICE Mikeee!! I dont know how much use our boat is going to get this summer with the oil slick out front :down:

I may have to take yall up ont he offer to come hang out with ya for a week!! :cheerleader:

Bring it...

Very nice looking boat~!~

Had her in the water yet~?~

Should do about 63-65mph with a stock 454 Merc Bravo set up~?~

Very nice looking boat~!~

Had her in the water yet~?~

Should do about 63-65mph with a stock 454 Merc Bravo set up~?~

I have had it in three times now. The speedo is obviously wrong so I am not sure how fast she goes yet. Next time out, I am bringing the GPS.

Back