Pics of the wife's new toy

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
I have the Busa for a toy so last night we went out picked up the wife's new toy.  Haven't even had the chance to drive it yet.  Wasn't sure about it at first but it's really a cool car.

*2008 Solstice GXP, 5SPD, 2.0L Turbo, 260 HP, 260 TQ, 0-60 in mid 5's
*Not my pics (been raining here) but the car is identical.

Solstice_GXP.jpg

I'm already thinking about mods to the front honeycomb grill and possibly lowering 1" in front and 1.4" in the rear.

Hmm...wonder where I got the itch for doing mods from?
beerchug.gif

There are guys already shoehorning LS1's into those. It ought to be fun as is in any case.. Great for the autocross. I would drive the hell outta that thing.
beerchug.gif

Cool! This is the year of convertible toys for the wives. I've had my BMW 128i convertible for abut 2 months. And it is FABULOUS!

cool.gif

Did you look at the Saturn Sky?

r8
Yep, sure did. The SKY is definitely more masculine looking with the hard edges. This was the wife's car and she naturally liked the softer curves of the Solstice. IMO the front on the SKY looks better but the Solstice rear definitely looks better.

Funny thing.... wife and I where looking at them too last week... Pontiac always have had cool Cars.
beerchug.gif

I was just talking about this car with a friend earlier today. Nice nice car. You guys will have a great time with it, I'm sure!

Back