wife's new toy

03busaman

Need for Speed
Donating Member
Registered
I bought the wife a new toy this week she is a bit of a power freak as we all are so she had to have the Hemi.

100_0817.JPG

The first week and she already tossed the stock exhaust out for the duals

dual_exhaust.JPG

ooops hey those are shorts.
In the futue I'll try to keep my cars a little more dirty for photos.
wink.gif

You guys must have the queer eye on straight guy if thats all u can see.
But thanks oh by the way you caught me it is a thong...

WTF? A thong? Uhh...so yer standing in yer driveway wearing a thong? Oh...the humanity!!!

Nice ride, BTW...

ices_rofl.gif
Aint no one safe around this place!!!

Not even a man wearing a thong crouched in his driveway!!!!

Just kidding 03busaman, if you cant tell, we must be bored lol

Sorry, part of what I do for a living is scan computer images for "things" so I am used to catching stuff. I am always looking at pictures and if I see glass, mirrors, "shiny bumpers" I will use graphics tools to blow the image up and look.

fortunately I did not have you blow yours up lol

Thats much better, Now you better get out there and pull some fuggin weeds and trim back them hedges...  Your Place is lookin a little raggedy...

Then again, I'd prolly go ahead and get the divorce NOW.  Don't wait for it to come up later... That "NEW" Durango is definitly a gay car.  Don't say I didn't warn you...
laugh.gif

Then I would throw a freash coat of Thompsons water sealer on them stairs and get your driveway paved/re-paved.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093865805 -->

OK OK just playin man, It's true I do not like what Dodge did to the Durango, I think they kinda got it wrong. But having ridden in em a few times the new ones are a good step up from the previous generation. Enjoy it... besides it's all about keeping the wife happy. If the wife is happy everyone is happy, wife unhappy, EVERYONE is unhappy.

Thanks for the shots, even with you and your sexy thong in em'.
laugh.gif
Hell there might be a couple members that dig that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THANKS THRASH NICE SAVE.
HEY REV MY BRO DOES THE LANDSCAPING AND HE IS SLACKING ON PRETTY BAD RIGHT NOW.
I TRIED TO GET HER TO TEST DRIVE OTHERS BUT SHE ONLY WANTED THAT BUS.

smile.gif
Hey, like I said man, gotta keep the lady in your life smiling.

Don't Emu's drive the new Durango's? Just kidding but if Rev says you need to clean up your house I would get right on it now.

countsled.gif

Back