Pics of the wife's new toy

nice
thumb_up.gif

I have a sawzall (3 actually) and the wife has a PT Cruiser, we can make a convertible out of it...

Uhhhh, I think I get get out more... Maybe on a Durango frame with 37's???

Hey, Honey where are your keys?

Busa, convertible, hot wife, looks like you got the world by the tail right now, congrats!!
ThumbsUp.gif

I love to see people do well for themselves!!

And a pic w/ me for those that don't know who'll be cleaning/maintaining the car. I've already registered over at the Solstice Forum.

IMG_0599.JPG

Congrats to the wife! Tell her to slap a roll cage in there and take it to a road course...I bet it would be a fun little track car
cool.gif

Very nice Solstice! Keep a close eye on it, it just may be a Transformer (Autobot)! They hide in plain site ya know!
laugh.gif

Wow weird to see you in other than a leather suit
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I remember us talking on the Cherahola and you telling me how much you love your wife, ok besides the obvious love one has for their SO, NOW I can see why
laugh.gif
You 2 look great together, hope to see you soon bro congrats to the Mrs. Over easy on the pimpin ride!
peace.gif
peace.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

peace.gif

Busa, convertible, hot wife, looks like you got the world by the tail right now, congrats!!  
ThumbsUp.gif

I love to see people do well for themselves!!
Although I don't think anyone truly has the world by the tail I appreciate the sentiment and have much to be thankful for. We're each growing our own business...me helping families in personal finance and retirement planning and she in jewelry.

Back