New to The Site. 2019 Buy!!!

TheAltarBoy

Registered
Greetings from MI's Upper Peninsula unfortunately! … Owned an 09 back Downstate a decade ago, with 3500 miles in 3 years. Lets try this again? 2019 looked sharp. Glad to have ya! Regards,

Last edited:
i can show you a 4 mile straight stretch. just one hill. Do it at your own risk. Lots of cops on that road looking for drunk drivers. Probably quite a few deer around there too. ...but just think of the hell we could safely raise with bluetooth communication and radar detectors!

Welcome to the .org! Sadly not a lot has changed in the 10 years between the Busas that you've owned.

Welcome to the .org! Sadly not a lot has changed in the 10 years between the Busas that you've owned.
I think that was the focus behind the purchase! … While Feeling out, researching the 1K's. Not only do they not fit, but considering the electronics, quick shift, technology, etc, It felt at home/Safe, back on it. "Once your dialed in, your in The Pocket" on the pig :)

I think that was the focus behind the purchase! … While Feeling out, researching the 1K's. Not only do they not fit, but considering the electronics, quick shift, technology, etc, It felt at home/Safe, back on it. "Once your dialed in, your in The Pocket" on the pig :)
And at least you stayed with Suzuki and didn't jump to the Kawasaki
seeking the performance gains...
like many have

Back