New to the hayabusa life

steve_fla

Registered
Just wanted to say hey to everbody on this site, got my first busa about month ago and just wanted to say how happy i am with the bike. Its a 2006 limited edition with hindle exhaust and power commander. Hope to do some upgrades with some good advice from this site. Great to be part of the hayabusa life!

IMG_2316[1].jpg

IMG_2371[1].jpg

Ok, i'm from Miami..I' know Oakland Park..I live in Memphis now, been here about 7 yrs now. How long you been riding? is this your first busa? I have a 2013 busa-limited edition..

Yes,This is my first busa bought it from a friend of mine that didn't use it much . it only has 3000 miles on it, bought it for my 50th b-day. I have had street/drag cars my whole life, two wheels are more fun then 4. My street car is faster then my busa in the 1/4 mile but bike is a lot more fun and I can hold the throttle lot longer.

To me the hindle exhaust sounds nice and quiet till u get the rpms up,then it makes some noise, havent compared it to anything else yet. I have read a lot of guys use the brocks , I had no choice hindle came with bike.

I Don't leave home without gear, Can anyone tell me what exactly does the power commander do? my buddy I got it from is clueless.

Welcome to the oRg! The 06 LE is one of my all time favorite busas, and the reason I purchased the 09, love the white.

Back