New to the forum and new to the Hayabusa family

He’s not selling but KBB and NADA haven’t yet priced the 99s as anything other than a 20 yr old Hayabusa. Of course, a collector would pay more for the right low mileage original.

No disrespect I get it but a buyer into 99 ,00 or a museum may pay a lot for a one owner unmodified. c10 may be able to say but i think enough for a brand new bird with right buyer.
I get you but I love it too much and it means too much to me to let it go like that.

If you do have rust in the tank, get a gallon of Evaporust. Half fill the tank and shake it, let it sit overnight, shake again, flip over(to let all the inner tank surface to soak).
That will safely remove All rust in a couple days easily. It's biodegradable, reuseable, and has no stink or fumes.
Look into fuel pump and filter upgrades as well.
Welcome to the org.

@KingDC_88 said: "I will never get rid of it. It’s been in the family since it was in a crate." and then @KingDC_88 said: "I get you but I love it too much and it means too much to me to let it go like that."

Isn't there a special trophy-thing for riders who post comments such as these?? IMHO, there should be. @KingDC_88: I'll ride with you anytime - but, of course, I say that to everyone on this forum...

What’s up everyone. I’m new to the forums and also new to the Hayabusa family and thank you for letting me join. I recently inherited a true 1999 (black and grey) Hayabusa. It has been sitting for a good while and I need to do a few maintenance things to it. What are common issues that you guys have ran into that I should attack to prevent from happening; and also what is the factory chain link count on the 99-07 chain?

View attachment 1593712View attachment 1593713
Lookin at those photos brings me back to my 2 99 busas Same colour same everything brilliant machines mind that busa the value on her will go up in years to come that bike will be sought by people the same way the oil boiler GSXR 1100 The 1127 engine is a legend a lot of people want a clean original one

@KingDC_88 said: "I will never get rid of it. It’s been in the family since it was in a crate." and then @KingDC_88 said: "I get you but I love it too much and it means too much to me to let it go like that."

Isn't there a special trophy-thing for riders who post comments such as these?? IMHO, there should be. @KingDC_88: I'll ride with you anytime - but, of course, I say that to everyone on this forum...
If you get to the NC area or if I’m in your area we can always link something up.

Back