First Busa new new to the hayabusa

psully

Registered
Hello, I have just bought my first hayabusa. I had owened a 2002 R6 that I did a lot of performance and some cosmetic mods too. Loved the bike bullet proof reliablility. I the 5 years I have had it it has never not started for me. I figured out that the bike was not for me. I am not a beg scraper. I was getting sick of the bike getting thrown around the highway with any wind. I heard that the busa stays solid on the freeway. I just purchased a 2002 midnight falcon busa that has a few little mods a yoshimura rs-3 slip ons. A lot quiter then I am used to but sounds good very deep. To be honest with you I have never even been on a busa before so any advice would be appriciated. Also I plan on doing a fender eliminator does anyone have any opinions on what to get?

Thanks

:welcome: to the board... use the search funtion for free fender eliminator....you can take the reflectors off and use the brackets from them to mount the plate.

WELCOME TO THE ORG BROTHER here is something u neeed 2 know we trade advice for pic so post some and watch the flow of the org knowleged come to u

This is my new bike

busa.jpg

Welcome!!!! Great place here some advice....Hmmmmmm hold on is the first Piece of advise and make sure your helmet is big enough for the smile!!! These are great bikes I just recently moved over from HD's and Buells and I smile everytime I ride! On my Fender eliminator I trimmed mine with a hand saw and a dremmel close to the edge (You'll see where I am talking about), I left a strip right where the bolts for the plate are except I screwed the plate in above the the screw holes and cut the predrilled holes out.

Great looking bike! It doesn't hurt that it's the fastest color (sorry petty lol). Welcome the org! :welcome:

welcome to the ORG the search button is your best friend. you will be up all night during the winter using it.

Back