New To The Forum, Relatively New To The Bike

Andy Taylor

Registered
Hi,

I have just signed up and wasn't sure where I was supposed to say Hi, so I've put it here, Mods, feel free to move if I got it wrong.

I haven't ridden in quite a few years, due to work and family commitments, my last bike was a Fireblade, which I loved. Unfortunately, I am now too old / fat / inflexible to ride a blade comfortably, so needed to find something more appropriate. I ended up with the sensible choice, an '09 Busa in Orange and black!

This bike is a beast, I have had it since last September ('15) and only managed to do approaching 1,000 miles, I am only just getting used to the power and size of the bike, and I love it.

View media item 101440
I have fitted Scorpion end cans to improve the looks, and sound and am very impressed with those.

I will be making more mods, probably nothing too radical, and will post pics as and when I can.

So, Hi everyone.

Andy

Welcome Andy, Fireblades a great bike too. Enjoy the site and just stay engaged and you will find some incredible folks more than willing to help as you have questions. Since you've been s rider you'll have some opinions on things too so share them with others...

Congratulations

Cap

Thanks Cap,

I've been reading the forum for a week or so now, and thought it time to join in, particularly looking at mild changes to the bike, but it's hard to improve on.

Cheers

A

:welcome: Great looking bike. You can find out just about anything you want to know about the Hayabusa here. Lots of good, helpful folks.

Back