Hello All, New here, New bike

congrats and welcome Panther!! I just bought the same bike...I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do

Welcome aboard!
beerchug.gif

super.gif
Looks familiar, But do I have the best wife or what! Picked it up this morning at a balmy 32 as indicated by the bank clock. I find this bike absolutely awesome. Quiet and comfortable with power to do anything you want. Talked wife into allowing me to park it in our bedroom so I could put the tank skins and such on this week. Garage isn't heated sooooooo. I guess it also helps that I haven't put down the flooring in that part of the house yet. After hardwood and carpet the outcome will be different. I will sleep good tonight!

bedbk.JPG

Welcome!I got an 08 too a fee weeks ago,orange and black one.You're gonna love this bike!Hope your wife is as understanding when you spend as much time on this site as I have lately.Says she gonna limit my comp. time like she does with the kids.What are our wives gonna do when the weather gets nicer and we're out riding all the time?Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Congrats! Welcome to the insanity that is the Busa!

--Wag--

super.gif
Looks familiar, But do I have the best wife or what! Picked it up this morning at a balmy 32 as indicated by the bank clock. I find this bike absolutely awesome. Quiet and comfortable with power to do anything you want. Talked wife into allowing me to park it in our bedroom so I could put the tank skins and such on this week. Garage isn't heated sooooooo. I guess it also helps that I haven't put down the flooring in that part of the house yet. After hardwood and carpet the outcome will be different. I will sleep good tonight!
Dude you have one hell of a wife, My ex would have made me sleep in the garage if I wanted to do all that.
Since I'm not married to her anymore, I'm sleeping with the Busa too
laugh.gif

Back