New to the board

05svs

Donating Member
Registered
My name is Ryan. I just started college at CCSU. I wanted to further my Hayabusa education so decided to become a member. My father is a member (hrjr). He says it's a great place full of really good people.

I have an 05 SV650S. My father has an 06 LE. He let's me ride it occasionally. I'm saving up for a busa.

I just donated because I wanted to support this site.

Here is a picture of my bike:

05svs2.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome Ryan !</span>

Welcome aboard, bro!

Can't wait 'til you can get the Busa. Father and son busas are almost as good as husband and wife busas!

--Wag--

(05svs @ Nov. 05 2006,10:29) My name is Ryan.  I just started college at CCSU.  I wanted to further my Hayabusa education so decided to become a member.  My father is a member (hrjr).  He says it's a great place full of really good people.  

I have an 05 SV650S.  My father has an 06 LE.  He let's me ride it occasionally.  I'm saving up for a busa.

I just donated because I wanted to support this site.  

Here is a picture of my bike:
Your Pop (HRJR) is good people with alot of godd advice to share. Follow in his footsteps and you will do great things Ryan. Also welcome to the Busa family.

beerchug.gif
...I wish I made an entrance like that one. Thanks and good luck with your savings on the Busa.

and nice lookin' bike...keep saving for that 'Busa, it is def. worth it!!

to the site and thanx for donating. Work harder on grades than saving for the Busa and the Busa will come easy. Nice ride.
super.gif
bowdown.gif

Since Ryan doesn't have a paypal account set up yet he gave me the cash and I used my paypal account to donate.  *He* is the person that convinced *me* to buy a Busa.  I had been looking at bikes for a while and he told me about the "benefits" of buying a Hayabusa.  I found the bike I liked at my dealer, pulled the trigger, and have been happy ever since.  I guess I owe him one.  
smile.gif

I am considering an 08 (depends upon how much it has changed) and I have a sneaking suspicion that my son already knows what should happen to my 06...   ("Dad, I'll tell you what.  Let's say I *give* you my SV and maybe you can keep it, or sell it if you want.  Then, maybe, if you want, I can give you some money, and we could just keep the 06 LE in the garage.  You know it would be a real shame to sell it...")  
laugh.gif

Back