New to the board and wanted to say hello

beerchug.gif

Thanks for the replies. All the thanks for being over here really need to be for troops, (I am a State Department Contractor), those guys work their buts off for long hours and low pay. They deserve all the thanks. I always pass the thanks along to all the troops I work with.

Yeah, my wife is great to deal with all of this for me. She sold 2 cars for me and bought the bike. Gotta love it when the better half does that for you. She is starting it up once a week, and keeping the battery tender on it for so there is a nice fresh battery when I get home. I am looking around for some add ons for the bike, but it can be kind of mind boggling with all the nice aftermarket stuff out there. I remember riding my buddies busa back a few years ago, and that thing was amazing. Nice and stable on the highway, and a real treat overall. I think I am going to enjoy it. I ordered a UFO undertail for it already, the race ready 6 pc filler panel set painted to match, a speed healer, a GI Pro, Power Commander and now I am looking for a nice exhaust. I want to keep the dual pipes and there are so many choices out there. I like the HMF dual high mount look, but not for me. I am going to stick with Carbon cans of some brand for sure. I am going to keep the whole bike, Grey and carbon fiber with a splash of chrome to break up the mono tone look. Does Hindle make a dual carbon set up? I need to check into that.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Yes congrats on the newest edition to the family! Stay safe and make it home so you can ride  that monster!

Oh and Thank You Sir for your service to this Country!  
beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Congrats on the new ride. Stay safe and don't drink the water
laugh.gif
I'm going back over there in June.
jump9.gif

Back