New to the board and wanted to say hello

HeloMech74

Registered
I am a new owner of an 05 LE. I bought the bike from someone here on the site (it was in the classifieds.) It was a super easy experience. My wife took care of the whole deal pretty much. I am currently working over here in Iraq and won't be home until April for a vacation. I can't wait to get home and ride the bike. I haven't ridden in a long while, (previous bike was an old GSXR 750 from way back in the day.) I am scheduled to take the MSF class in April while I am home for a quick refresher, and then time to ride. I have been wanting a busa ever since they came out, but could never afford to own one. This is a gift to myself for working overseas. I love the color of the 05 LE, and so far am very happy with the purchase. I have some plans for it, but first safety gear for the wife and I, so I ordered up some helmets and jackets for us.

Well, just wanted to say hello, and hope to learn as much as I can here on the site.

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new Busa

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

Congrats and welcome
smile.gif
. Sounds like you have a great wife and bike to come home to.

Kick back and enjoy, thank for what you are doing in IRAQ, Im pretty sure your not there on vacation.....

CAp

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
Spring Bash in April at Deals Gap. I know how it is coming in for a short period and back out. Enjoy when you get home.

Congrats on the purchase.You are going to be thrilled!
BTW,thanks for serving! You deserve more than a busa for this alone....
beerchug.gif

Congrats!

Also, thanks for all your hard work over there.

Make sure you get leather pants and armored boots and gloves, too.

Have fun!

--Wag--

Back