Just want to say hi

Busa505

Registered
hello i am new here i just bought a 04 le red busa with 7 k on it , it came with white bros slip ons a power commander k & n filter....i just love it ...i sold my harley to get this and i dont regret it at all , i have owned tons of bikes and this one is the fastest bike i ever been on and i used to have a vmax a few years ago . so you will be seeing lots of me , by the way any busa riders in new mexico ??
newbie.gif

Busa_2.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy, I've seen some very experienced riders with tons of Busa time bust their arse. It is a very quick bike and it's easy to get into trouble with.

Get to know your Busa
super.gif

and if you get rid of the reflectors and shovel it will be even faster!

and  
beerchug.gif
 on your new ride.  She looks good, treat her with respect and you will have a long and enjoyable affair with her.

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

to the Site and NICE LOOKING  
SHOCKED.gif
bike !!! And Yeah, we have several members in New Mexico. Just wait, you'll see them on here  
super.gif

Congrats and welcome aboard.

I'm in Rio Rancho and myself and several of the guys here and in Albuquerque are constantly out riding. I have an '03 Silver/Gray and come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen another one in the area.

Drop me a PM some time and let's get together for a ride.

Hell, I'm sending you a PM right now, man!

--Wag--

Glad to have you on the org! Nice lookin bike. I have always loved the all red 04 LE.
beerchug.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 24 2007,00:07)

newbie.gif
be safe and enjoy, I've seen some very experienced riders with tons of Busa time bust their arse. It is a very quick bike and it's easy to get into trouble with.

Get to know your Busa  
super.gif
+1 one on that

Busa is like a space shuttle under your butt.

From one Newbie to the next... welcome to the site!

P-

Back