saying hi

I'm a fairly new rider (2yrs91cbrf2) and wanted to drop a hello to everyone here
beerchug.gif
. I dont currently ride a Busa beings I wanted to gain some skill/knowledge about bikes before I go and buy the one I have been wanting about for years now. This spring I'm going to make the jump over to the Busa! Its gonna be a toss-up between an 06 LE (love the white) or an 08 (sucka for the new curves). Till then I'll be lurking around here soaking up Busa knowledge and enjoying the site. ~ride safe~

Welcome. I did the same thing, hanging around here for quite awhile just riding my CBXs until the 06 LE showed up...I was powerless
ThumbsUp.gif

DSC01450__Small_.JPG

I'm kinda hung up on the 06LE even though I like lines on 08 I dont think its going to be enough to sway my judgement though. Think they will bring the white scheme back? NIce bike btw
drools.gif

Welcome, you will find this site to be a great resource. How about some pics of your current ride?

welcome.gif
to the board...you can't go wrong with any 'Busa
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the madness! Good on you for getting the experience and checkin' out the board before buying. Let us see that CBR since we love pics.

Welcome! You are right that 06 LE in white is a beautiful sight to behold. Good luck with your decision, but hey it's a Busa vs a Busa so you cant't go wrong!
thumb_up.gif

Welcome...thanks for another excuse to post a pic of my ride...

Busa_in_LA_2e.jpg

I'll bet "Dog Chapman" would like to welcome greatwhitecracker as well!

Don't these people ever learn?

Back