New Dude Saying Hello

welcome.. just got mine home today .. white 06 ltd
hello.gif

welcome bro,i'm new here to.i hope you have better luck at getting responces to your questions here than i have.i kinda feel like they don't like newbies that well.kinda like when you're a freshmen in highschool and the seniors all look at you like wait till i see you alone.i like the info here on maintaince and all but i posted a thread on here just wanting some info on exhaust and not many people have even responded.not trying to talk bad here i just don't know how to get the ball rolling on here thats all.so far great info site tho.
dunno.gif

Welcome aboard. Now, check yourself into addiction therapy!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

welcome bro,i'm new here to.i hope you have better luck at getting responces to your questions here than i have.i kinda feel like they don't like newbies that well.kinda like when you're a freshmen in highschool and the seniors all look at you like wait till i see you alone.i like the info here on maintaince and all but i posted a thread on here just wanting some info on exhaust and not many people have even responded.not trying to talk bad here i just don't know how to get the ball rolling on here thats all.so far great info site tho.
dunno.gif
Hey Bro I don't think the guys are ignoring you
it's just there is a exhaust question posted every
few days and you could most likely find the answer
with a exhaust search. If I can help you in any
way I will try but just remember I still have
slip-ons
laugh.gif

Back