New to the boards here!

Get the Busa and you'll love it.... Next year will bring no new Busa just new colors.... Thats what I've read.

My buddy stopped me in the hall yesterday at work - he recently rode my busa for the first time. He's a ZX6R owner.

"I still can't believe how stable and easy your bike is to ride dude! I wanna ride some more."

He never expected to be converted just from riding one. I agree with the '07 decision. If I can be so bold and suggest that you ride someone's busa this year if you can and see how it feels. It's a reckoning.

good luck!

<!--EDIT|shawn
Reason for Edit: "wording"|1149944580 -->

I need to find someones Busa to test ride on. Possibly throw the wife on the back, hopefully she will get the picture. She thinks I'm making all this up about my bike to get another bike. I think I will wait for the 07 model. I think I can ride the R1 through the summer and wait for the 07.

my .02- get the busa. your wife will love u more, the bike will amaze u n people will admire u for buying the TRUE fastest and most reliable crotch-rocket / touringbike ever made!

not to mention, the best looking!
Very nice BIKE you have there my friend...

OH yeah, you will be very happy with the busa. It is everything you could want in a woman, I mean bike, and more...

Back