New to the board

vermie2018

Registered
Well this is my first post to the board so hope its not to boring... Well my friend introduced me to the busa(god bless him) and well I have been hooked ever since im driving in my car and all I see is a wind screen,is there somthing wrong with me I think, hell yeah there is I need a busa! well unfortunatly I wont be able to afford one until spring but I will be on here taking advice and reading post and when I do get my bike...game on, I will be riding all the time..

Welcome. Have you rode a motorcycle before or will the busa be your first?

welcome aboard
cool.gif

Have you ridden one yet? They feel like a 200 mph couch that hadndles. You'll love it. And you can get so much stuff for them!

Welcome,
My dealer says they are going to offer the 129 per month deal again.
Who can't do that ?

yes I have ridden one and I think thats why I cant wait so much to get one.. It was in italy to and I dont care what anyone says that bike can handle in the corners maybe not 120 going in but it will comming out! and not to mention it is way more comptable than a damn R1.

Welcome to the board......and hope all goes well with the new ride....are you sure your up to the Busa........hang on and put her in the wind...
cool.gif

welcome to the board
newbie.gif

Yeah I say why wait get one now, gives you the rest of the winter to mess around with it. Good luck I wish ya the best with the new scoot.

Back