New to site, quick quesion

Hey guys, this is my first post, but I've been poking around for awhile. I just bought my black/gray 06 last week, and here's my opinion: If you going to finance the the bike, a couple extra thousand is going to come out to a few bucks a month, so you might as well go for it. Besides, there's something very special about riding your brand new busa off the lot.

P.S. This is my first busa, and in a word.......amazing

before i bought mine i was looking used and found the samething everyone else is saying for 2 G's more brand new. and the paint thing does not sound striaght or the hump, its not something you just misplace
rock.gif

Welcome to the board! Could have been just a minor thing, but I would definitely check that bike out before making any deals. $8K is probably a good price for it, but if you get to ride it do a complete check.

I'd run man! Blemish in the tank?
rock.gif
Yeah right!
And like the guys above said, it ain't an 05, but an 04!  
990 miles and no manual or hump?? What's with that?? Smells fishy to me. Sounds like a pure case of abused Busa to me! What other hidden problems would eventually surface after you bought it???
Buy new if you can afford it!!! I'd definitely run from this "deal"!
+1

Too much damage on the hump to include it perhaps?

Tank dented/scratched, hence the "repaint"?

Black and Purple definitely an '04, I have one. Best/fastest color though
smile.gif

Z try this link for suspension help.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Dan

<!--EDIT|TennBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140081602 -->

I'd run man! Blemish in the tank?
rock.gif
Yeah right!
And like the guys above said, it ain't an 05, but an 04!  
990 miles and no manual or hump?? What's with that?? Smells fishy to me. Sounds like a pure case of abused Busa to me! What other hidden problems would eventually surface after you bought it???
Buy new if you can afford it!!! I'd definitely run from this "deal"!
I agree this deal sounds fishy... I have bought 3 used so far 1st one had 600 miles on her for $9K ( 2000 model )
2nd had about 1300 miles for $8500 03 model
3rd had about 800 miles for $9K ( had lots of mods allready )

All 3 were nearly perfect and I checked em over real good. - K

Oh and welcome to our place!
thumbs-up.gif

Back