I'm new

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

<----- best first MOD you can do

Thanks guys, I'm in the Citrus Park area, Northwest Tampa.
Hello Joe,

I was living in Westchase before moving a little north (Land O' Lakes). I'll be buying the Busa next month (not sure from what stealership yet). I have the money all saved up (no financing).

Where did you get your bike from? Who gave you the best treatment/deal?

Maybe after I get my bike we can try to hook for some break-in rides.

Hey Over Easy, I guess it depends on what you want most. First I went to the one (can't remember the name) on Florida and Fletcher. They would have given me a better deal, but (at least the guy I dealt with) seemed like he wasn't interested in selling me the bike. Next I went to Cycle Springs in Clearwater and the guys were super nice and helpful. Though I paid I little more, I feel comfortable dealing with them and them dealing with my bike. But.......when you decide to pull the trigger, call around. There's about 8 dealerships in our area, and most of them have multiple busa's in every color. Good luck, shoot me a message when you get it we'll go out.

And thanks everybody for the warm greeting. Just so you know, you guys are going to send me to the poor house after reading about all the cool mods I can do with this thing.
smile.gif

Back