I'm in!

Speed3Boy

Registered
Well, I finally made the leap. I just finished ordering my '05 Busa blue/silver! I' so excited I can hardly wait, it's like Christmas a month early.
I do not even have the bugger yet and I'm already trying to figure out what I'm going to do first. I'm going to ask a stupid newbie question here, is the TRE mode the same as derestricting?
Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! I don't even want to go down the TRE road, but I'm sure someone will!
biggrin.gif

Actually it is just a de-restrictor . it plugs inline and makes your bike think its in 5th gear. It does smooth out 1st and 2nd.

Congrats....how long to ship? Post up pics......the Silver is much darker than the 05'.

Forget the TRE(leave it planted in the back yard) Go Full exhaust and Power Commander Custom map after I done that, bike runs so much better. welcome to the board and congrats
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard, you can use the search button for you question an the tall bush
wink.gif

Thanks, guys!
Well I'm not a complete TRetardE. I just was not sure if it was the same as derestricting the bike. Like I said it was a dumb question.
I should have the new Busa before Thanksgiving with a little luck. As soon as I have her in hand i will post some pics. If my wife does not shoot me first.
director.gif
She's not really happy about the new addition. Must be postpartum syndrome.
biggrin.gif

Congrats man, you just bought the best bike made!!! And once you take your wife for a ride , she just might change her mind...

Ohhhhh man your gonna love it! Just got mine on Nov. 11, only got to put 325mi. on it before puttin' her away for the winter. I live in Pa. and it was 18 degrees here last night.....your gonna get to ride it......sucks to be me!

Well, the little beast should be delivered on Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest. I've already told the wife not to expect to see me much Sunday. I'm going ride'n!!!
devil.gif

I'm going to try and get at least 300 good break in miles in, weather permitting.

I have not been so excited about a bike since my first born (Speed Triple).

That's is so cool, still in the box, never touch by human hands..LOL.. Congrats man sweet bike...

Back