New owner checking in.

Kwattro

Registered
Hello Everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a blue and silver '04. I've been browsing the site and really enjoy all the knowledge and advice shared by all the members. I'm sure I'll have my own questions in time. So far I've ordered the Buell peg kit from Joe and a set of heli-bars and DB windscreen. Here's to the forums! :beerchug:

-Kwattro

DSCN0084.jpg

Last edited:
:welcome: to the oRg an '04 with warning stickers and reflectors. Must be well kept and low mileage as well.

CONGRATZ on selecting the best year and second best color combo in Busa history :beerchug:

While your waiting for the pegs and screen, take off the stickers and reflectors. Welcome to the insanity and be safe!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah it's pretty low miles, 1070 miles to be exact.

Today I changed the oil, used Rotella and a Wix filter, along with some other maintenance work. Pretty much getting it into riding shape since it's been in storage for so long.

Other than the upcoming comfort mods I'm going to do my best to keep this bike as stock as possible. So stickers and reflectors well stay, no other mods or changes planned. I used to get really carried away on past bikes and cars for mods and stuff, gotta keep that in check now :whistle:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yeah it's pretty low miles, 1070 miles to be exact.

Today I changed the oil, used Rotella and a Wix filter, along with some other maintenance work. Pretty much getting it into riding shape since it's been in storage for so long.

Other than the upcoming comfort mods I'm going to do my best to keep this bike as stock as possible. So stickers and reflectors well stay, no other mods or changes planned. I used to get really carried away on past bikes and cars for mods and stuff, gotta keep that in check now :whistle:

ARE YOU KIDDING or is that a typo, 1070 miles on an '04?
Wow thats great you have a steal there my friend.
I have an '09 and I am due next weekend for my 4000 mile tune.
good job:thumbsup:
Hope all is well, Keep us posted.
Bubba

Back