I'm new

Regular Joe

Registered
Hey guys and gals, just wanted to introduce myself.  Just bought my black/gray 06 a couple of weeks ago and have been hanging out here ever since.  I guess I just wanted to officially say hi to everyone.  So far I've asked a couple of what are probably stupid questions, and you guys have been very prompt and helpful.  I've been riding for about four years (94 CBR1000F).  Never was big into the technichal or mods thing, just wanted to ride.  Now as I read more, my intrest is perked, so hang with me as I'm sure more stupid questions are just around the corner.  And, yes I will put up pics as soon as I figure it out.
smile.gif
(I tried kicking the computer, but it hasn't worked yet)  

Also, anybody in th Tampa, FL area?  I would love to go riding with someone.

Thanks again.

<!--EDIT|Regular Joe
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140227688 -->

Welcome to the Board...
And you are gonna love the busa...

David

welcome to the board
I also just figured out my problem with posting pics...... Check the file size, if it's too big you won't be able to post it and if I am right when you try it kicks you back to the forum menu

Welcome! There are a few people in the Tampa area...so you should find someone to head out with! As far as pics, if it won't let you post, resize them and it'll work fine!

Congrats on the new ride!!

And welcome to the Org! You have found, without a doubt, the best forum on the web.

Welcome bud!
thumbs-up.gif
Sorry to say but ... Now see if you were a hot chick ,,, or actually just any female you woulda had 63 welcomes by now ... these guyz around here go all GAGA when they see a female name.
wow.gif
tounge.gif

Back