New To Forum Bought Brand New 2016

busalife2016

Registered
Hello to all new to the forum...after long talks to the wife she finally gave in so I went and bought a 2016 hayabusa...it is my first bike it was what I wanted I didn't want to buy a 600 or 750 and buy something a year later I'm 29 years old married very mature had it about 2weeks now and I love it being said you do have to respect the bike but it is very manageable at that 35-4500 rpm range I wouldn't have it any other way never rode anything but 4wheelers but was my dads first bike and my step moms first bike was a ZX14 so I guess it was a family thing lol anyways just wanted to say hello I have been reading quite frequently on here so thought I'd finally start some conversation.

image.jpeg

Periods. Commas. Semi-colons. Hyphens. And other stuff. Welcome to the madness!

welcome! who need punctuation? just gets in the way... hahaha

Hello to all new to the forum...after long talks to the wife she finally gave in so I went and bought a 2016 hayabusa...it is my first bike it was what I wanted I didn't want to buy a 600 or 750 and buy something a year later I'm 29 years old married very mature had it about 2weeks now and I love it being said you do have to respect the bike but it is very manageable at that 35-4500 rpm range I wouldn't have it any other way never rode anything but 4wheelers but was my dads first bike and my step moms first bike was a ZX14 so I guess it was a family thing lol anyways just wanted to say hello I have been reading quite frequently on here so thought I'd finally start some conversation.

View attachment 395108
Nice. throw on some carbon mufflers and a double bubble screen and your set

Don't listen to anyone telling you to remove your reflectors and rear mud fender (kidding; you can listen to them - its your call, really). You have a very nice bike, you have exactly the same paint job as mine. You will find that people of all ages will want to chat about your bike when you dismount in a parking lot. I've learned quickly that the Busa can be a kitten when you want and a demon on wheels in an instant... I kind of like that in a bike. I just got mine in July after seeing one in the wild. You will want to push it once you get familiar with it - it's not a voluntary urge, but rather an unavoidable subconscious response to the emotional connection you will make with your new ride. I was always a cruiser guy until my daughter got me on a sport bike - it wasn't long before I was both finding out how easy (and fun) it was to pull away from a dangerous cager to find safe territory, and finding twisty roads nearby to scrub off the chicken strips from my tires.

Welcome to an admirable collection of Hayabusa enthusiasts. I'm not in the elite circle of members here, too new, but the long-timers here are more than just helpful - they will become your friends. Take your time learning your new ride, never be in a hurry to get into a crash. I totally get your desire to start out with your dream bike, but that just means you'll need to take extra time getting something you cannot earn quickly: Experience.

It's been six months since his first post in May . . .

If you make it past that, you'll be OK~ .

When we don't hear from you.

We'll start to wonder ?

Red, *<(;{)-

Learn this bike in baby steps, and learn her limits in stages. Show respect, because she can turn around and bite you hard of you are not careful. Congrats and good luck.

Back