NEW RCC TURBO kit coming!!

Ali Abdul

Registered
hello to all well yes I am new here and I get to start off in this fourm with the best news a RCC stage1 kit has been ordered yesterday "THANK YOU RICH" so I will take pics and let you know how it goes also I am in the mist of ordering all my internals and other stuff so this will be a fullybuilt busa but anyway one quick question if anyone knows but what is the actual turbo name from the rcc stage1 kit what is the turbo I know its a garette but the numbers on the turbo would be great thanks

hello to all well yes I am new here and I get to start off in this fourm with the best news a RCC stage1 kit has been ordered yesterday "THANK YOU RICH" so I will take pics and let you know how it goes also I am in the mist of ordering all my internals and other stuff so this will be a fullybuilt busa but anyway one quick question if anyone knows but what is the actual turbo name from the rcc stage1 kit what is the turbo I know its a garette but the numbers on the turbo would be great thanks

TD0430 trim with a Precision compressor housing . . . :laugh:

Welcome to the world of turbo charged hayabusa's now the fun begins.
P.s you choose the right guy to deal with! Richard is the man!! Rcc turbo is the only way to go!!
Fassssssssssst!! Good luck!! And stay safe!!

Welcome to the world of turbo charged hayabusa's now the fun begins.
P.s you choose the right guy to deal with! Richard is the man!! Rcc turbo is the only way to go!!
Fassssssssssst!! Good luck!! And stay safe!!

thanks pops

Its a T04E-50 trim turbo, I think Frank has been drinking again and then dreamt of a Mitsubishi/Garrett hybrid, lol

Richard

Back