BEWARE!!!!! Jack McCoy RCC Sportbike

I stand corrected, but looking over the thread very doubtful of 1000hp capability, let alone 1500hp. For a 1900 cc "busa style" motor to make 1500 hp it would need to be a completely new engine, with all crank journals, rods and pistons inline, not offsetting.

Richard

I knew about the 1900cc setup after seeing it here, but it would be no surprise that Jack has nothing to do with it. Even though he claims he does. After all, Rotrexpower is in England. And in order for a Busa motor of that magnitude to achieve 1500 hp on methanol, it would definately need billet cases, IMO. And offsetting pistons is a bad idea, as Vance and Hines proved in the Pro Stock days with their record setting CB1100F. It went fast, but didn't last long . . .

I though it was interesting that Jack started talking about his 1900cc motor right after ROTEXPOWER started posting up about his. ROTEXPOWER is making something like 260 HP N/A. Big leap from that to 1500.

I though it was interesting that Jack started talking about his 1900cc motor right after ROTEXPOWER started posting up about his. ROTEXPOWER is making something like 260 HP N/A. Big leap from that to 1500.

I was thinking the same thing. That guys IP needs to be blocked because hes making up all kinds of garbage. The guy has real mental issues

This guy is AMAZING ! ! ! !

Why would you do anything motorcycle related and call yourself RCC other than to mislead people about your company.

It's not like I would go and open an ACE hardware because it's (Anthony's. Colossal. Equipment. Hardware store).

It just doesn't make any sense to use the same acronym as another company...... like that's all you could come up with; REALLY, you couldn't find any other name to call yourself other than RCC. I would call that an Epic FAIL.

All I know is I will NOT be doing ANY business with any RCC other than Richard!!!!!!!!

If this guys boss really did post that reply I would urge him to get this "employee" off this site as soon as possible, he's already lost any potential business for sure, but on the other hand it sure is entertaining. :rofl::rofl:

that's what I'm saying, why use the RCC name... try and mislead people... dumb. +1 on him not being on this site. there is no way anyone will go to him for service. and word of mouth is everything I know I have already told several people about how he does buisness and to steer clear of him/ that rcc sportbike shop or whatever the name is. IMO Rich should sue for defamation of character, on grounds the name is too misleading, settle out of court as long as the other shop changes it's name. I mean, if I start a company called OCC what and whome do you think i am associated with??? that's what I thought...

I had an encounter with then in july 2010 over a 25 dollar part and they e-mail me and stated they hoped I crashed, and then got me kicked off e-bay for 3 days, these people are trash and think they are the best I just sit back and watch them hurt themself e-bay rating is now at 97.9 % and I am still waiting for jack he said he was comming to my house to beat me up... and has stated he has done this before to the customers that needed it, then autumn so cool had her brother offer me sex... male on male thats crazy. is it wrong that I do want jack to knock on my door still! hey jack are you comming :rofl::rofl:

I had an encounter with then in july 2010 over a 25 dollar part and they e-mail me and stated they hoped I crashed, and then got me kicked off e-bay for 3 days, these people are trash and think they are the best I just sit back and watch them hurt themself e-bay rating is now at 97.9 % and I am still waiting for jack he said he was comming to my house to beat me up... and has stated he has done this before to the customers that needed it, then autumn so cool had her brother offer me sex... male on male thats crazy. is it wrong that I do want jack to knock on my door still! hey jack are you comming :rofl::rofl:

wtf ???

i gotta see that email :thumbsup: throw up the proof bro so the ain't no dispute.. and from what I have seen/read, I believe he would have done this

wish I could you'll have to just believe it its been almost 1 year, but better than that she or he must be looking at this site cause I recieved a phone call from the police today from that area grand ledge 517-627-2115 that she called them and said I am harrassing her. I told my side and the cop laughed and then hung up

wish I could you'll have to just believe it its been almost 1 year, but better than that she or he must be looking at this site cause I recieved a phone call from the police today from that area grand ledge 517-627-2115 that she called them and said I am harrassing her. I told my side and the cop laughed and then hung up

LMBO! This is like a reality tv show. :poke:

wow man. that's crazy. I do believe it... damn lurkers:rofl: they really must be full of themselves to keep coming on here to see what people say about them:laugh: bothering the LEO's with drama:whistle: maybe buisness is slow and they are bored:thumbsup:

WOW!!!! glad i saw this post I was in talks with this same guy on facebook in referrence to a used 240 kit off one of his motorcycles for $2000 including shipping. Thanks again .org if I can I will post the email to verify this is the same person. hold on brb

Here is the conversation if this is the same person.

December 12, 2010Antonio Ramsey
Question
Was wondering what price do you have for a 240 and a 330 OSD kit for a 03 hayabusa and what are your prices on air ride systems? Plus do you have any fairings for a Gen I hayabusa? Recently crashed my bike and figured since it is down I might as well make those winter mods good.

December 17, 2010Jack McCoy
Just got a 240mm kit chrome arm 6" over complete. tires, wheels, chain $2000 if you want it.

December 17, 2010Antonio Ramsey
Do you have pics? Yes I would like it but will have to wait till the end of January and will purchase asap. If that works let me know.

December 24, 2010Jack McCoy
They are on my youtube account. Kit is coming off the white and red Viper bike.M 43 Powersports Grand Ledge, MI (517) 925-8154

January 16Antonio Ramsey
Can you send me the link for the busa? I will be leaving next month and definitely wll purchase the kit if it is still available.

January 16Jack McCoy
Suzuki Viper Hayabusa Rear Tail logos TV MP3 24 volt system for sale cheap‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

99-2007 Suzuki Viper Hayabusa Rear Tail logos TV MP3 24 volt system for sale cheap
gdata.youtube.com
Parting out the electrical and TV parts Tail and under tail Cheap Call if you want any of it. The bike, 240mm kit and Turbo are NOT FOR SALE!!!! 517-925-8154 M 43 Powersports Grand Ledge, MI (517) 925-8154

February 12Antonio Ramsey
Its kinda hard to call because I am currently deployed to Afghanistan. I was wandering about the 240 kit that we talked about earlier. What wheels come with it?

February 12Jack McCoy
any rc component rims

Last edited by a moderator:
Back