BEWARE!!!!! Jack McCoy RCC Sportbike

I just got an email from someone saying that Jack McCoy sent me a PC5 and $150 to flash his ecu for him and he just dyno'd it and nothing is different and wants to know why i charged jack so much, WTF i dont trade power commanders, and i dont even flash ecu's for people. GOOD LORD Mr. McCoy has a hard time with telling the truth it seems.

I just got an email from someone saying that Jack McCoy sent me a PC5 and $150 to flash his ecu for him and he just dyno'd it and nothing is different and wants to know why i charged jack so much, WTF i dont trade power commanders, and i dont even flash ecu's for people. GOOD LORD Mr. McCoy has a hard time with telling the truth it seems.

I dont understand it & don't think i never will

its hard to believe this squirrel is still in business. u would think most ppl would have figured out what a con artist he is by now. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!

What will it take to make this guy go away?
Too bad they don't have the death penalty for a**holes!:whistle:

You Better Beware!!!! I purchased the 08' Busa 330 Single Sided Swing Arm, RCC Turbo and custom paint.....Jack told me it was a new bike out of Indiana. Now I have a $30K bike with a suspended title by the state of New York!!!! Bike was actually a used bike out of Indiana and the odometer was rolled back to 2 miles!! I have spoken with New York and IA and it is verified odometer fraud. Jack stopped returning my phone calls and emails!! That says he is guilty to me right there!! An innocent and honest man would not hide!! I 'm not only filing charges with Mi but I'm telling everyone I meet!!!!:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

You Better Beware!!!! I purchased the 08' Busa 330 Single Sided Swing Arm, RCC Turbo and custom paint.....Jack told me it was a new bike out of Indiana. Now I have a $30K bike with a suspended title by the state of New York!!!! Bike was actually a used bike out of Indiana and the odometer was rolled back to 2 miles!! I have spoken with New York and IA and it is verified odometer fraud. Jack stopped returning my phone calls and emails!! That says he is guilty to me right there!! An innocent and honest man would not hide!! I 'm not only filing charges with Mi but I'm telling everyone I meet!!!!:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:
why would u do business with him in the first place knowing he is such a crook????

He prob didnt know he was a dirtbag and searched after the fact! Hope you get it taken care of this douche needs to be stopped!!!

i just found this thread today and a couple weeks ago on the detroit craigslist there was a listing for ecu tuning @ rcc performance (could this be the same shop?? lol) for $200 i called and the guy i spoke with said that they actually ship the bikes to decatur IN to have them tuned and that there might be additional charges that every bike is different. The only shop in decatur IN that does ecu tuning would be Shnitz racing and they charge $350 for a ecu tune as ive talked to ryan a couple times and am waiting back on an email to schedule an appointment to have my bike tuned.

i just found this thread today and a couple weeks ago on the detroit craigslist there was a listing for ecu tuning @ rcc performance (could this be the same shop?? lol) for $200 i called and the guy i spoke with said that they actually ship the bikes to decatur IN to have them tuned and that there might be additional charges that every bike is different. The only shop in decatur IN that does ecu tuning would be Shnitz racing and they charge $350 for a ecu tune as ive talked to ryan a couple times and am waiting back on an email to schedule an appointment to have my bike tuned.

Find out more info and post the link to the add...

There is even more to this, I just recieved a call from someone telling me about more of this guys business. Lets just say, he has a Craigs listing, looking for Hayabusas, and if they do not have a title, there will be no questions asked. Sure is ballsy. I also was told why he does not care if they have titles.

Richard
Sure is true and he scraps the frame and parts them out choppp shopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

not sure if thats the pic of this guy but i can tell u jack from rcc in mi took 5200 of my money for a 300 kit 2 months and am still trying to get it back

Back