Whats the fastest youve heard of someone going with a rcc stage1or2 kit?

Thanks for the reply, I guess Im setting myself up for a huge dissapointment then. I have gone 8.77 @ 158mph with a pipe and powercommander on pump gas and im sure I could get close to a 60 with some race gas. Im not going to be too happy if I only gain 2-3 tenths with an extra 100hp on tap. After the turbo kit and motor work i will be over 6k into this project.

That is FAST for pipe and powercommander! :thumbsup:

I have a stage 1 with 280hp and stock wheel base and 17 40 gearing someone please tell me how to keep it down. Im a 130# rider. If I can get anywhere close to 8.0s I won't stretch it.???

I have a stage 1 with 280hp and stock wheel base and 17 40 gearing someone please tell me how to keep it down. Im a 130# rider. If I can get anywhere close to 8.0s I won't stretch it.???

If the bike won't stay down on the launch, I would say better clutch control is one answer . . . if it is between shifts where the bike is coming up, I would say put an 18T countersprocket on, and give it another shot . . .:whistle:

I'm going to give the 18T a shot but will i still have to shift early out of first and second gear???

Thanks for the reply, I guess Im setting myself up for a huge dissapointment then. I have gone 8.77 @ 158mph with a pipe and powercommander on pump gas and im sure I could get close to a 60 with some race gas. Im not going to be too happy if I only gain 2-3 tenths with an extra 100hp on tap. After the turbo kit and motor work i will be over 6k into this project.

your bike was an exceptional runner,in my opinion just my opinion you should have left it like it was and just added some studs and some nitrous and if you wanted to turbo something start over cause you had a Wednesday bike for sure..

10 hp usually will gain you 1 tenth,then decrease after 40 hp a bit after that over the duration of a run unless you can make big boost increments,so that should give you an idea of what to look forward to..

Last edited:
8.7 is hella fast fast for a stocker with just a pipe and pc !! Whats your 60' time ? I would frame that slip if I ever did it!

Back