New pipes

Yes they were $311 with shipping went on quickly. Sound awsome, they are the Schnitz racing and they are way cool...Much better than a can, which seems to be what everone has. I had to take off the bottom weight of the footpegs for clearance, but besides that it is awesome. I also had to modify the kickstand a bit too, other wise in the up position it would hit the pipes. I can get more pics and sounds if you like. I am really happy with them, at a great price too!!!

Wow i was interested til modify this and remove that to make fit came up. Especially when one of things modified is the kickstand . Sweet pipes but i guess i'll keep the yoshi's

Yes they were $311 with shipping went on quickly.  Sound awsome, they are the Schnitz racing and they are way cool...Much better than a can, which seems to be what everone has.  I had to take off the bottom weight of the footpegs for clearance, but besides that it is awesome.  I also had to modify the kickstand a bit too, other wise in the up position it would hit the pipes.  I can get more pics and sounds if you like.  I am really happy with them, at a great price too!!!
Hey please do make more vids of the sound and high rpm. You really got me interested in this pipe! Thanks for the vid man

To me, that's the perfect sound for an exhaust. I wonder what kind of hp gains though?
rock.gif
You know a lot of us won't be satisfied with just the sound. HP gains will be quite important. Nice as hell though...

they look nice...a thought just occured to me. it looks as if you can take your stock mid pipes and cut an angle on the end and have a similar look. it would be cheaper but loud as hell also

Well they also do have baffels in them so just cutting the mid pipe would be very loud and loose a little back pressure. I will try to get more pics and more vids!! I get a smile just listening to this bike now....I like these a lot.

No I am not using a powercommander and there is no backfiring, runs smooth as is. The black things on front are fog lights that I have installed. Lots of little do dads I have put on.

Me too, me too....Dapinccis on the way....no mo figgerin which canz to buy....drag pipes iz the answer....make big noize like dem Americam made motorbikes....ONLY GO FAST ALONG WIT IT...

To me, that's the perfect sound for an exhaust.  I wonder what kind of hp gains though?
rock.gif
 You know a lot of us won't be satisfied with just the sound.  HP gains will be quite important.  Nice as hell though...
You mean "HP" loss,those pipes are garbage and I cannot belive there are sooo many people sweatin them.I ride Harleys too and the short,straight pipes look good...They suck as far as the bikes performance,Oh and personally sound like shiot too...............Don't mean too offend everyone,but you CAN have form AND function in the same package
wink.gif

To me, that's the perfect sound for an exhaust. I wonder what kind of hp gains though?
rock.gif
You know a lot of us won't be satisfied with just the sound. HP gains will be quite important. Nice as hell though...
You mean "HP" loss,those pipes are garbage and I cannot belive there are sooo many people sweatin them.I ride Harleys too and the short,straight pipes look good...They suck as far as the bikes performance,Oh and personally sound like shiot too...............Don't mean too offend everyone,but you CAN have form AND function in the same package
wink.gif
Whoa up there a little Killer, we tend more towards polite exchange of views here than triple slams all in one post. To each his own.

To me, that's the perfect sound for an exhaust.  I wonder what kind of hp gains though?
rock.gif
 You know a lot of us won't be satisfied with just the sound.  HP gains will be quite important.  Nice as hell though...
wink.gif
Whoa up there a little Killer, we tend more towards polite exchange of views here than triple slams all in one post. To each his own.
Agreed, but does he have a point? What effects, if any, does it have on HP and performance?

I know you lose a hell of a lot of weight but are there any negative side effects?

Back