New Pipes

The full system is out becuase I really want to keep the dual pipes. I just like the look. Chowan24, I saw the m2's from 2 bros and the are pretty wild looking. Plus I like the idea of being able to put in inserts.. You don;t by chance have a sound bite of them on your ride do you?
You can have a full system and duals. A few companies sell them. Here is a pic of the HMF dual high mount.
He's right here is the full low mounts

IMG_0831_1.jpg

<span style='color:purple'>Check these Blue Flames out, pricey but sound fantastic! They are real carbon fiber also.</span>

<!--EDIT|3rdbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119796385 -->

P1000184_smaller.JPG

If price is the question, I love the way the Vipers sound on the Busa, very low and growly... if that a word

Can email the sound clip if you want.

I suggest you go for a full exhaust system like all the others in this thread have suggested!! ...But if you are perticular about going in for only the bolt-on's I suggest that you go in for the Yoshimura Zyclone!! They are deep throat and sound pretty good...

BDE either the GEN3 streetsmart or if you want it loud the streetmegaphone. Big power gains and if you get it from Brock he will even include a map for a PC3. Brock is a great guy and sells a great product.

skip the zyclone...if you go Yosh...go race baffles. Yosh and Suzuki go together like peanut butter and jelly......but, then again, I almost pulled the trigger on a HMF himount setup a couple months back....check out Warbrown's bike in his banner.....killer look and they sound tough too.

ok, so I think I am going to go with yosh rs3 race carbons.. Anyone have a good person to buy through. I would like my $$ to goto someone on the board if at all possible (translation, hoping to get a discount through the board
cool.gif
)

Back