New pipes (to me anyway)

bigoltool

Registered
I posted up a while back in the Wanted section asking if anyone had any Devil Bolt ons for sale. _Wolfman_ came through for me. Just got these last week and thought I would take the opportunity to say thanks to _Wolfman_ and post a few pics.

DSCN0056a.JPG

They do sound great without the DB Killers installed, wasn't planning on letting them go till I won a full Tsukigi Spec-II System. Glad you like them. Pleasure dealing with you aswell on the deal.

After I bolted these pipes on I noticed that it picked up a little bit of a lean stumble at around 2500-4000 RPM. Well I wasn't in a position to buy a PC at the moment so I payed a visit to Aurora Suzuki on the suggestion of a few members here today and had em remap the stock ECU with a TEKA. LSS I am totally happy now! Got rid of the stumble and it seems to run just a little better just about a everywhere. I wasn't looking for more power just better carburetion and they delivered! I was in and out in 45 minutes! great service too!

They do sound great without the DB Killers installed, wasn't planning on letting them go till I won a full Tsukigi Spec-II System.  Glad you like them.  Pleasure dealing with you aswell on the deal.
Hate to do it B-Tool, but....
hijack.gif

Do you have any pic.'s of the Tsukigi, how do you like them ? I just got a custom map from HPC (GPW..Greg), and he told me that Tsukigi made GREAT systems ?

O.K. Bigoltool, you can have your thread back, thanks, and SORRY !!!!!

Back