New Pipes for a busa

Pipes for a busa??

• Total voters

BricklayerQue

Registered
I been trying to decied on some new pipes for my 07 busa...im looking towards KMS/Bruce or Two Bros shorties....i seen and heard different types of 2 bros on a busa...and i seen the bruce on youtube...but i need someone that actually has one on theres....need some inside info...and thanks in advance for the info:race:

Here is a pic of the KMS/Bruce Fabrication

KMS_Colors.jpg

I have never heard of KMS myself either, but I do ride with a couple guys that use Two Brothers. They are a very nice product, but can sometimes be a little loud for the others that are riding with you. :thumbsup:

- Bruce Fabrication Slip-ons 07 Hayabusa[/url]

Here is how it sound on a 07 busa

Last edited by a moderator:

That Bruce isnt too bad.:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Two Brothers C4 slip ons on my 04. I kept breaking the muffler straps due to flexing at the mounting bolt. So I got rid of the rubber bushing on the rear footpeg mount, machined a spacer to mount them solid and cut the cans 6" to cut down on the overhung weight. No issues now, they sounded awesome stock but are even better now they are shorties. Anyone that rides behind me always comment how good it sounds. Two Brothers have a nice deep tone.

I have a couple slip on cans from two brothers unfortunately I deleted the video, no point in posting it anyway they aren't shorties good luck.:beerchug:

I had two brothers carbon on mine when I got it. I wish I would have never let them go. I liked the fact that you could touch them as soon as you got of the bike.

Back