New paint.....now what color kanji?

Looks good! Put them on the bike and have somebody photoshop the kanji on to the bike. :whistle:

i'm a man of my word. got it reshot today and love it. pic outside the booth in the sun and then in the house with and without the flash.

paint024.jpg

I am wanting to go with the Black Chrome Kanji and silver twilite Hayabusa and R lettering.

Dood...is that dirty skibby's in the top right corner?

Got the new cans on and the tail section almost mounted up. got to grab my grommets from work for it.....left em on my tool box yesterday when i left the paintshop.:whistle:
paint027.jpg

paint028.jpg

This is one suggestion...after redoing mine in blue and white, I had the painter do a black 3D effect kanji.

DSC00689 (Small).JPG

maybe black kanji with silver hayabusa lettering? silver GSX 1300, and then a red R?

i need to make up my mind quick o nthis so i can order this week and have it by the time the bash gets here

if you had chrome, blue chrome may look good...but you dont have too much bling, so yeah, black or light gray with blue hayabusa on it would look good

dude i thought the bike was white HA!. disregard previous color recommendation. go with the chrome kanji like you said :beerchug:

Blue or black chrome decals. But keep the R on the tail red.The E-bay decal's SUCK!!!! I peeled them off two week's later.I would go with tape work's.

i ordered them from tape works since this will be the last time i paint the bike unless something happens. black kanji, silver hayabusa, silver gsx 1300 and red for the r. should be here friday or monday.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back