What Color Seat?

SnapAttack

Donating Member
Registered
I'm finally getting around to ordering my front/rear Tobin. Question is what color? I like my black bra right now and was thinking black seat with gray kanji. But the silver/gray seat looks nice with the silver frame. Thoughts?

Here is me now.

IMG_0554.JPG

Gray/Silver
Too many kanji's I know but what about color if I loose most of them or color them in same color as seat to blend in?

GraySeat.jpg

I like to keep the mods simple...just my personal taste I guess...I went with the flat black and black stitching...no regrets...
smile.gif

sm_horg_busa.JPG

(VaBusa @ Aug. 06 2007,12:49) I like to keep the mods simple...just my personal taste I guess...I went with the flat black and black stitching...no regrets...  
smile.gif
Very nice and I'd probably have to agree. I've always liked sticking with modifications that enhance versus replace the stock appearance. Not much into bling. I like when people take a second look because they know something is different about your ride but they just can't put their finger on it.

what about a gray seat with black kanji's on it. it would stand out but not over due it. An all black seat might be to understated. You want to catch somebodies eye and draw it to the things you love most about your bike. lucky man i want a tobin seat also.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 06 2007,15:49) I like to keep the mods simple...just my personal taste I guess...I went with the flat black and black stitching...no regrets...
smile.gif
I hear ya. Paited inners, frame, undertail, lowered, probably stealth - ( will dyno over 200 HPRW ).
tounge.gif

Order both and if you go with the black and silver just mail me the black one. I'll put it to use for ya
wink.gif

you cant go wrong with flat black. but if i were you i would do the two tone. black and grey.

Back