Gel seat color question.....please

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
Regarding gel seats, do they come in different colors? For example, my bike is a blue/black 02, can I get a seat to match the color? And what are my options if I want to customize it somewhat? A skin type cover,take it to an upholsterer to have a design stitched on it.....What...?

I had a gel, but just bought a Corbin. 100% better, and that's not just me, most folks agree. The Corbins are available in different textures and colors, and can be two tone as well, the website will only show black, so you'll have to call for details.

I had a gel, but just bought a Corbin. 100% better, and that's not just me, most folks agree. The Corbins are available in different textures and colors, and can be two tone as well, the website will only show black, so you'll have to call for details.

Oh, and by the time you pay for the gel and then pay to have it recovered, the price probably woon't be much different. Corbin is $289 shipped.

I have a Corbin seat and passenger seat with backrest that I will be selling. I can't touch the ground when it is on the bike and my bike is lowered already.

I have a Corbin seat and passenger seat with backrest that I will be selling. I can't touch the ground when it is on the bike and my bike is lowered already.

Have you looked into having a thicker sole put on your boots, my girlfriend had the same problem with her Suzuki Bandit

The gel is just as thick, if not just a little more. When I ordered the Corbin they ask how thick I wanted it for that reason. They could probably shave it down if you want. If you don't, you should get a Tobin or some sort of drag seat.
Even if someone says the gel isn't any thicker, it's wider near the tank which gives the same effect.

Back