Ten Year Anniversary Paint Job

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
I was planning to replace the plastic on the Hayabusa for our 10 year anniversary. I was think of going back to the 09 silver with a simpler look. I was thinking of a huge Kanji that is smearing like it was put on with paint and hen the wind smeared it. On the other side I was not going to with just the letter SUZUKI HAYABUSA. I was also going to put a thin blue stripe down the middle of the bike. What do you think

Silver Busa blank side.jpg

Silver Busa with Kanji.jpg

I like both actually. What i kinda dont care for is the rim color. I think you stated on the kanji you wanted it to look like the wind was smearing it. Wouldnt the wind carry the paint towards the rear of the bike? As it sits now it looks like the wind is hitting your broad side.

I like both actually. What i kinda dont care for is the rim color. I think you stated on the kanji you wanted it to look like the wind was smearing it. Wouldnt the wind carry the paint towards the rear of the bike? As it sits now it looks like the wind is hitting your broad side.
red rums were on the silver busa I photoshopped. Mine are black, even more boring, lol. I didn't know how to streak the kanji in photoshop so I may have to do the artwork myself.
I was looking at red but decided red would make her butt look a little fat, lol. actually she was silver when I first laid eyes on her, so was thinking of returning to her roots.

How about something like the second, but with the kanji outlined in red? All red would be too much I think, but a darker gray or black with a red outline would break it up nicely. Red rim tape on the black wheels to compliment it.

How about something like the second, but with the kanji outlined in red? All red would be too much I think, but a darker gray or black with a red outline would break it up nicely. Red rim tape on the black wheels to compliment it.

I was thinking along those lines but with the kanji as a deep wine color. Would look black at night but pop when in the sun.

Back