New paint.....now what color kanji?

sweet tea man

Registered
Just shot the bike white with a blue pearl tonight. Thinking that since my wheels are black with blue wheel stripes, i should go black kanji with blue "hayabusa" letering to help it flow together.

opinions?

Just shot the bike white with a blue pearl tonight. Thinking that since my wheels are black with blue wheel stripes, i should go black kanji with blue "hayabusa" letering to help it flow together.

opinions?

JMO Here

I would loose the wheel stripes and go with a blue Kanji with Black Hayabusa lettering

only pics are on the cell phone. i will get pics tomorrow since i left the shop and they were i nthe booth drying. ANYWAYS.

also thought about maybe doing a silver Kanji with black lettering (or vice versa)instead.

White with blue pearl what? Metal flake?

pearl. not metallic.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
only pics are on the cell phone. i will get pics tomorrow since i left the shop and they were i nthe booth drying. ANYWAYS.

also thought about maybe doing a silver Kanji with black lettering (or vice versa)instead.

pearl. not metallic.:thumbsup:

OK, so pearl...what's the 'blue' part then? Pearl is a shade of white. I'm confused.

Blue-chrome Kenji w/ black Hayabusa...Found on E-bay as a complete kit for under $50. Pull more blue with the Kenji other wise those blue rim stripes will stand out and over power the look.

Blue-chrome Kenji w/ black Hayabusa...Found on E-bay as a complete kit for under $50. Pull more blue with the Kenji other wise those blue rim stripes will stand out and over power the look.
i know where you are talking about. that is where i got my last set. also where i am getting these.....i could lose the stripes no problem. just trying to decide Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
eh....never mind. the color has too much pearl for my taste. going to re shoot it to what i originally wanted tomorrow.
Posted via Mobile Device

pics my man. seriously though...go with a white kanji outlined in black, "hayabusa" in blue with a black outline. :thumbsup:

didn't get to shoot it yesterday. it will be done today. i just have to get a pt cruiser shot first. pics tonight
Posted via Mobile Device

i'm a man of my word. got it reshot today and love it. pic outside the booth in the sun and then in the house with and without the flash.

paint021.jpg

paint023.jpg

paint024.jpg

I am wanting to go with the Black Chrome Kanji and silver twilite Hayabusa and R lettering.

Here is the link for the guy i got the decals from last time:
eBay Motors: Hayabusa Kanji graphics set, stickers decals gsx1300r (item 160312483590 end time Apr-27-09 11:35:34 PDT)

Back