New Owner . Soon to be anyway here lol

D0minate

Registered
Put my deposit on this Beauty today. Pick up in 2 weeks or maybe sooner. Now I have to find a way to convince the wife why I need a new exhaust for a bike that’s new lol.. any exhaust recommendations for the 22 model?
3516F65B-9C93-4FB8-B02C-FC49634478AA.jpeg

:welcome: aboard!
Congratulations on the new bike, and good luck convincing your wife.
You can tell her the stock exhaust it's too quiet, and the new exhaust will be louder to make sure all the cars around you can hear you and be aware you are around. You know, safety first.

Loud pipes save lives !

Welcome to the .org! Any of the ideas given could work. Don't have much experience trying to explain things to anyone else though. Why 2 weeks for a bike that's on the dealer floor?

Welcome to the .org! Any of the ideas given could work. Don't have much experience trying to explain things to anyone else though. Why 2 weeks for a bike that's on the dealer floor?
There’s no dealerships around where I live . I have to drive to pick it up. Planning the trip around my work schedule and so my wife can drive me. I know I could ship it but that’s extra money I could use for the “ go fast “ or “ look pretty” goodies lol

How far will be your ride to take it home?
Remember is not a good idea to break in your bike on a steady rpm/mph like riding on hwy for a long time. Proper break in consists in a variety of engine speeds.

There’s no dealerships around where I live . I have to drive to pick it up. Planning the trip around my work schedule and so my wife can drive me. I know I could ship it but that’s extra money I could use for the “ go fast “ or “ look pretty” goodies lol
:thumbsup:

Congratulations on that great looking Busa ,yes black is faster and with new exhaust you will be on your way .just tell your wife you love her and want to make bike safe because with these mufflers she can burn her legs.

Congratulations on that great looking Busa ,yes black is faster and with new exhaust you will be on your way .just tell your wife you love her and want to make bike safe because with these mufflers she can burn her legs.
Lol ya know.. I’ve always heard that black is the faster of all the bike colors. I never had a black one so maybe that’s why I always felt slower.

Back