Hope to be a new owner soon

Un-Caged

Donating Member
Registered
Hi all. I don't have a busa yet, but the research has begun. Right now I have a Honda 1800F, and I think the busa would nicely fill the other side of my riding needs. I almost wish I had gotten the sport first and cruiser second, but I do like the 1800.

I will spend some time in search before asking a bunch of questions, but I would like to ask one thing now. How many of you have both a cruiser and a busa, and do you enjoy both equally depending on the type of ride you want to have?

I have ridden some sport bikes, a 929RR and a Bandit, but they feel a little too small. I want something larger, heavier and smoother, with awesome power. On the right track?

I had a cruiser of sorts, a '93 Suzy 1,360cc Intruder 4 speed.  My bro in socal is scaring Harleys with it now.  One thing I did learn was if I were to ride both on the weekend, I found that riding the cruiser on Sat and the others on Sun to work out better.  The cruiser doesn't corner as well so riding it after the CBX or Busa gave me some hairy moments.  Noemsayin?
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|CBXRider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144517694 -->

My_New_LE.jpg

Welcome to the site  
beerchug.gif

Can't help you with the cruiser thing, the Busa is about the heavyest bike I've ever owned. Since most of my past bikes were sports bikes or Ducatis  
cool.gif

Hope you enjoy the site and I know you'll get lots of answers to your question  
race.gif

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Only riding sport bikes for right now....plenty of time for cruisers when I retire
tounge.gif

Welcome to the board. Busa, and a crusier, are two totally different machines. I have a busa, and a roadstar. I like both in many different ways. They are very hard to compare. I guess the difference between the two would be similar to a turbo helicopter, and a cessna 172.
I'm in Port St. Joe. Where are you in NW Fl?
diverpik

I did have a Honda Shadow . You'll love the Busa !

And Welcome to the .Org !

Thx for the replies so far.

CBXrider, I definitely hear what you're saying. I'm kinda hoping the opposite might happen, and I can mentally change gears between bikes and stop pushing the 1800 to do things it's not meant for.

Diverpik, I'm in Ft Walton. I guess my plan makes a little sense to you then?

Yep, your plan makes a lot of sense to me. If you get over near St. Joe, let me know. I'll let you ride my 03.
diverpik

As CBXRider put it, you can have some hairy moments going from a sport bike to a cruiser. I don't switch bikes anymore because of this. Be safe either way. Congrats
beerchug.gif

Welcome to the madness. (The .Org)

looked into buying a crusier but wanted a busa first. have road only a couple of cruisers and like the ride but i wanted to have something a lot sportier than the cruiser.

Thought i would have to buy a cruiser since i couldn't find a powerful enough sportbike that allowed for my size. Then........

Busa...
jump9.gif
when i finally got him.

i have a 78 cb750f but it has had the motor out since the fall and with the purchase of the busa i don't have time to put it back together.(when my ankle heals i will be to busy riding the busa) good lick with your choice.
vader1.gif

Back